Wednesday 22 October 2014

L o v e Q u o t e s ! !

This topic contains 1,159 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  scarface 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,126 through 1,140 (of 1,160 total)
  • Author

serioComic
    Participant
    Quote:

“Love is like a river, never ending as it flows, but gets greater with time!”

this river…it contains crocodiles? piranhas? is the water murky or crystal clear? can i do white water rafting?

boo
    Participant

Oreo… yep. Even lots of stones you can kill… ;)

scarface
    Participant
    Quote:

I don't get the concept of unconditional love any more.

I dnt get it tooo… and I dnt believe in it anymore.. I believe in loving unconditionally..YES!! but not when yr love is insulted…

How can you love someone who insults your love?

u dnt ..u move on…coz Love is all around u…all u need to do is be receptive to it.. am not saying the love u felt is any less pure or true..it may have been…but dont beat yourself up for it by hanging onto to a thread that doesnt go anywhere…

How is that humanly possible? Tongue Tied

It cant be..all ur doing is torturing yourself whilst the one u give yr love to is loving someone else.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant
    Quote:

I don't get the concept of unconditional love any more. How can you love someone who insults your love? How is that humanly possible? Tongue Tied

My small opinion: I believe it's possible. Smile

(hehe Nessa Smile)

scarface
    Participant

Ok this is a song, but it means soo much to me and sounds soo poetically beautiful, I wanna post it here, ***huge sigh** coz it reminds me of my love:Smile

For u, the pagal one, the one who is blind, deaf, mute yet irresistable cuteStick out tongueRight Hug

L is for the way you look at me
    O is for the only one I see
    V is very, very extraordinary
    E is even more than anyone that you adore

And love is all that I can give to you
    Love is more than just a game for two
    Two in love can make it
    Take my heart but please don't break it
    Love was made for me and you

johselyn
    Participant
    Quote:

Ok this is a song, but it means soo much to me and sounds soo poetically beautiful, I wanna post it here, ***huge sigh** coz it reminds me of my love:Smile

For u, the pagal one, the one who is blind, deaf, mute yet irresistable cuteStick out tongueRight Hug

L is for the way you look at me
    O is for the only one I see
    V is very, very extraordinary
    E is even more than anyone that you adore

And love is all that I can give to you
    Love is more than just a game for two
    Two in love can make it
    Take my heart but please don't break it
    Love was made for me and you

Ohhh this is so cute, you are really really in love Surprise I like this line:

” O is for the only one I see “

scarface
    Participant
    Quote:

Ohhh this is so cute, you are really really in love Surprise I like this line:

” O is for the only one I see “

why are ppl soooo Surprise by it??? lol

yup yup yup yup yup love love love it is…. and isnt it soo darn beautiful Smile..

***grins*** he is the only one I seeBig Smile

kavita_0026
    Participant

Di, what a cute little popular song Wink Its in alot of movies.

I can't help but to wonder if ….. you have had a chance to actually see him sinceConfused Hope so.

scarface
    Participant
    Quote:

wat movies??

its just words from MB that I made up into a song for myself Stick out tongue

I can't help but to wonder if ….. you have had a chance to actually see him sinceConfused Hope so.

who???

scarface
    Participant

an act of love is far greater proof of love than the word of love

mamatha
    Participant

There is only one happiness in life — to love and to be loved

kavita_0026
    Participant
    Quote:
    Quote:

wat movies??

Hey di, I've heard it in a coulple English movies. I cant remember the names of the movies though. But a small part of it is sung in Black (with Rani Mukherjee), here's the link : it starts in the middle, when a lady sings it and Rani is dancing. I thought that was beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_ezPLWhGn8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A

who??? Confused Jensen Ackles from the CW 11 Supernatural Wink

scarface
    Participant
    Quote:

who??? Confused Jensen Ackles from the CW 11 Supernatural Wink

Roflmfo..gosh why on earth didnt I think of him ..lol..kavs u….. he is the epitome of HOTness..and would be a delectable catch ****siiiiighhhhhhhhssss…..***

man of mah dreams hehehehe

vchenoah
    Participant

Started Reading this thread yesterday and laughed so much!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

Nessa, I love you for reviving this thread and bringing such awesomeness to my attention!
    @**scarface** wrote:

@kavita_0026 wrote:
    Jensen Ackles from the CW 11 Supernatural

Roflmfo..gosh why on earth didnt I think of him ..lol..kavs u….. he is the epitome of HOTness..and would be a delectable catch ****siiiiighhhhhhhhssss…..*** man of mah dreams hehehehe

OMG! *BREATHE* KAVITA, YOU WATCH SUPERNATURAL? SHOW OF MY HEART? SCARRY, YOU KNOW JENSEN ACKLES? MAN AFTER MY OWN HEART? OMG I LOVE SUPERNATURAL BEYOND REASON! And JARED AND JENSEN, MEN AFTER MY OWN HEART. THEY HAVE CONQUERED MY HEART! OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE SAM AND DEAN! <3 KAVITA! WHERE ARE YOU? Where is Kavita?!? Someone tell her to come back so I can ask her how long she's been watching SPN and if she's still watching! OMG OMG *BREATHES*

Okay… I am calm… AAAAH! LOL I AM NOT! OMG I AM SO GIDDY! MY SHOW, MY BOYS, in the forum! AAAH! Jared and Jensen were in San Francisco last weekend, literally only a 30 min. drive from my house – AND I WAS SO DEPRESSED that I couldn’t go and see them! OMG OMG OMG *runs off to change siggy!*

*BREATHES* Okay. I’m done… for now. =D

Viewing 15 posts - 1,126 through 1,140 (of 1,160 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.