Monday 01 September 2014

L o v e Q u o t e s ! !

This topic contains 1,159 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  scarface 2 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,160 total)
  • Author

boo
    Participant

lol… oreo ji… how did i KNOW you’d come up with something not-so-loving huh? Huh?

kavita_0026
    Participant

hey guys..nice quotes..no shakz..i managed not to have a belly ache from your burger quote hehe

by the way …oreo’s back i see … nice to see you posting stuff in this LOVEly thread … hope you’re expressing yourself

serioComic
    Participant

yes kavita..those quotes are meant specially for you!

Nosyira
    Participant

I chose to love you in silence, for in silence I find no rejection. I chose to love you in your loneliness, for in your loneliness no one owns you, but me.

Unique_Princess
    Participant
    boo:

Love is dangerous.

The flames of passion can be the very flames that annihilate your love…

For the scars of fire are only skin-deep… yet the scars of love rape your heart…

Boo, I loved that quote!!!!!! The moment I finished reading it I was like wow! Surprise so true huh? I liked Khushi’s version of it too tho! it was sweet!

Unique_Princess
    Participant

I like this one, I think its from a book or something, am not sure..

By the time your’e his, And he vows his passion is infinite, undying – Lady make a note of this, One of you is lying.

kavita_0026
    Participant

serioComic:
    yes kavita..those quotes are meant specially for you!

geesh… very interesting how you posting stuff about me in the love quotes thread haha Stick out tongue

boo
    Participant

unique – thx yaar… wrote it myself haha.

Khushi
    Participant

boo:
    unique – thx yaar… wrote it myself haha.

Hmm, and someone sed they arent good with poerty n stuff….

Distressing as it may be, to hate love – one has to go into the depths of the valley of love and so therefore love love so much, that one begins to hate it. You cannot hate until you love right into the depth of your soul….

Guess who wrote that one….. la di da di da…. hehe moi!

Tabzy, thnx Hunni….both of u girls are so negative about love yaar! pweash dont! Sad

boo
    Participant

khushi: blushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Smile i consider that a compliment (even if it wasnt – haha!). that was a heartfelt thing that just came to me… i still maintain i am not good at poetry! Big Smile

also: wah wah wah… beautiful lines as usual from you… Smile all i have to say to that is: jitna gussa utna pyaar…. you can never be truly angry with the things (or people) you dont love. you can never truly hate the people you don’t love. for i completely agree with you yaar. GMTA wuahahahah. Big Smile Smile

Khushi
    Participant

Boo! I think i just missed you – AGAIN! i coming you going, you coming I going- what a confused world we live in ey! Big Smile GMTAji I missed you! Big Smile Thnk youji for appriciation! And i will stick with my theory that theres a poet inside you somwhere……here we go, another mystery to the mysterious boo! Stick out tongue Right Hug

Nosyira
    Participant

Blessed are those who have had their hearts broken for they have truly tasted the sweetness of love…

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant
    boo:

Love is dangerous.

The flames of passion can be the very flames that annihilate your love…

For the scars of fire are only skin-deep… yet the scars of love rape your heart…

All i can say is that i LOVED this! wah twin ji, Tu toh bohot achi shayari karne lagi hai. Wink

Khushi
    Participant

You know Rani and Boo, although the meaning of that is very critical and to an extent true… but it makes me feel uncomfortable! Love scars? then is it or was it love? Pataa nai….. Jus gives me shivers when i read that! Dont get me wrong Boo, i lub u!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

didi- u know why u feel that way? do u? do u? huh? huh? huh?

because i think i know why…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,160 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.