Thursday 21 August 2014

L o v e Q u o t e s ! !

This topic contains 1,159 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  scarface 2 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,160 total)
  • Author

boo
    Participant

Smile

Khushi
    Participant

SurpriseSurprise Boo????? Right Hug Kyun????

Passion when it turns into devotion, becomes the only breathing space in life….

Scars of love, if blessed by love itself- in one form or another- can endure in the cool spring of time and can purify, cleanse and enrich your heart….

Dont be so negative Boo… Sad Right Hug

Love can be compromise, sacrifice and yet it can still grow….

boo
    Participant

arre Khushi im completely fine ji!

Just a thought I had about love… Smile Sometimes it does seem too freaking dangerous though… its better to just be friends haha.

but thanks for the concern, ji. Right Hug what would i dooooo without you? Surprise haha.

btw, did you write that urself? im guessing you did… Smile

Khushi
    Participant

Ji Haan! I did, I have my creative moments ji.

What wud u do without me??? Probably do ‘chaak dhoom dhoom’ all day…. Im hamesha here na! Right Hug Smile

boo
    Participant

lol noooo i didn’t mean that in a ‘oh my God you actually have creative moments?’ way… just a ‘oh you wrote that didn’t you’ way…. Big Smile

CHAK DHOOM DHOOM!! dont get me started… *rolls eyes* aur me bhi hamesha here (lol what WAS that… Hinglish??!! :S i am STRANGE!), na? Right Hug

Khushi
    Participant

Haha Boo! Lol, paagal! I love Hinglish!!! Its soo kool, ab toh speak it all the time hai na? Stick out tongue

boo
    Participant

LOL! from love quotes to Hinglish… pagal hai PAGAL!! Big Smile and LMAO… that CRACKED ME UP!!! (ab toh speak it all the time hai na?) LMAO!! oops sorry… LMHO… Wink

Nosyira
    Participant

shakz – thanks! Wink

Life is a flower of which love is the honey.

Love is like quicksand – the deeper you fall in it the harder it is to get out.

Shakalaka Baby
    Participant

kavita_0026:
    shakz….shahrukh khan said love is friendship in kuch kuch hota hai when they were in class and the teacher asked him what love is he said pyaar dosti hai ..hehehehe ..then kajol looks up with that confused look in her eyes and stuff..is it all coming back!!

Thnx for your explanation Kavita and for your hint Am Rani!! WinkStick out tongue

Shakalaka Baby
    Participant
    kavita_0026:

shakz you’re still making me laugh with that burger quote lol

I hope you don’t get belly aches though WinkStick out tongue

Shakalaka Baby
    Participant

Wow you guys have great quotes!! SmileSmile I have a great (well I think it’s great) love poem for you guys…

When you lay on the grass and look at the sky, if you see a falling star and wonder why, make a wish! Trust me, it WILL come true, because I did and I found you!!

Shakalaka Baby
    Participant

Love is like heaven, but it can hurt like hell…

serioComic
    Participant

love to be loved, hate to be hated

love not to be hated, hate not to be loved

Nosyira
    Participant
    ~Khushi~:

SurpriseSurprise Boo????? Right Hug Kyun????

Passion when it turns into devotion, becomes the only breathing space in life….

Scars of love, if blessed by love itself- in one form or another- can endure in the cool spring of time and can purify, cleanse and enrich your heart….

Dont be so negative Boo… Sad Right Hug

Love can be compromise, sacrifice and yet it can still grow….

Nice quotes, Khushi! Like it! Smile

“Jise Tum Pyaar Karo…Usse Rulao Mat
    Ulte Uske Ansoo Le Lo…Aur Apne Khushi De Do”

“The one you love, don’t make him/her cry.
    Instead take his/her tears, and give him/her your happiness.”

(Translated by Madhu)

serioComic
    Participant

Of loving beauty you float with grace, If only you could hide your face.

I see your face when I am dreaming, That’s why I always wake up screaming.

I love your smile, your face, and your eyes. Damn, I’m good at telling lies!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,160 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.