Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      admincs1
      Participant

Hello All,

I have received information from our hosting provider that there are emails that are generated from here with images that are coming from the url http://www.tinypic.com.  This domain is blacklisted and treated as SPAM. Therefore some emails with that image (like signatures) are being blocked and treated as SPAM. If anyone of you have images in your singature coming from that website, please move your image somewhere else. This is very important as they may start blocking the user's emails all together.

If you can check your signature and email me ( mukesh at bollywoodlyrics.com ) with your username, I can make sure you don't get blocked. Also change your signature and remove the url tinypic and move your image somewhere else (like Flikr).

Also please note that if you insert images in posts and threads then also do not use images from tinypic. Instead use Flikr or other similar websites. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Mukesh

boo
      Participant

Hi Mukesh,

I am a little confused..

Do you mean FROM NOW ON, we have to find another image hosting website.. or do we have to re-upload all the other images that were also sent in PMs, to another image hosting website?

Thank you,

Boo.

admincs1
      Participant

Hi boo,

I believe if you change your signature, then all the posts where you signature appears will be updated automatically. As far as the images used in actual posting, I don't think you should go back and change them. Just from now on, use a different image hosting site.

Hope that clears it up.Let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks,

Mukesh

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Hi Mukesh,

I've tried using different websites like the ones you've suggested, but I can't seem to get the photo on here Tongue Tied. I tried flikr, photobucket, and some other one I can't even remember now. Help please?!

Thanks

admincs1
      Participant

Ok, I tried creating an account in Flickr and uploaded your icon and I added it using the picture button like this…

How I did that was in Flickr was basically uploaded the icon or image. Then when you are browsing the image, you can right-click on it and click on Properties. Copy the path in the Location area and use that as the image link.

Let me know if that helps.

-Mukesh

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.