Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      vrinda
      Participant

Can somebody help me translate these lines below into english please?

Thanks a million!

Koi shaam aati hain tumhari yaad lekar, koi shaam jati hain tumhari yaad dekar , hamein toh intejaar hain us shaam ka, jo aaye tumhe saath le kar.

Kaise kahein tumse dil ki sari baatein, Kaise katte hain mere din aur yeh raatein, harpal chubti hai mujhe pyaar ki yeh kaatein, Kaise kahein tumse kya hai dilki iraadein.
      madhurdixit
      Participant

Koi shaam aati hain tumhari yaad lekar, Some evenings come with your memorieskoi shaam jati hain tumhari yaad dekar , Some evenings give your memorieshamein toh intejaar hain us shaam ka, I am waiting for that eveningjo aaye tumhe saath le kar. That bring you with it Kaise kahein tumse dil ki sari baatein, How do I tell you what is in my heartKaise katte hain mere din aur yeh raatein, How my days and nights have passedharpal chubti hai mujhe pyaar ki yeh kaatein, The thorns of love sting me at every momentKaise kahein tumse kya hai dilki iraadein.How do I tell you the desires of the heart

vrinda
      Participant

Thanks very much for your help. I do really appreciate it a lot.

God Bless,

Lorein

sidramalik100
      Participant

Well its very simple not so much difficult in English Language we will translate it like this

” Some evenings came by take your memories and some evenings go by take your memories and we are waiting that evening which Brought You “

it was in Urdu Language and i translate it in English Language enjoy hope you will like it thanks

MikeAdler10
      Participant

Some evenings come with your memories , Some evenings give your memories, I am just looking for that evening. which comes with you, How can i say all things of my heart, How i am spending my days and nights , The thorns of love sting me at every moment, How can I say about the intention of my heart.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.