• Author
      Unique_Princess
      Participant

Bismillah,

Tuesday
      8th July 2008.

YUMMM!!!! Quickly cut it before
      we dig in without you! LMAO!

And here's some for you to wash it down with! It's on us! (actually no u can pay us back later lmao).

Happy Birthday Bestest Buddah
      Ever! I have the hobbit on the phone and we have the ninja in our hearts, so
      here’s a message from the three loonies 😉

We wanna thank you for being
      such an amazing friend and we appreciate it hekka much!

We say this a lot, but we really
      really mean it every time we say it – you are for realz the bestest Buddah we know! (Rani
      says, thanks to Oreo, we changed the spelling of Buddha to Buddah lmao).

Even though you suck at keeping
      in touch (realllllllllllly realllllly – *rani says hekka hekka* much suck), we
      know that you still think of us wherever you may be. Whenever we don’t hear
      from you, we just make dua that you’re good, happy and healthy wherever the
      heck it is you are! Big Smile.

We want you to know that we
      appreciate you being in our lives and we are grateful that you can call us your
      friends… =)

Remember that no matter where
      this crazy life takes you, you’ll always have the care and prayers of your
      three loonies with you!

Have a great birthday, and as
      your Buddah self sits down for his first (of many) coffees of the morning, know
      that we enjoy your company hekka much, in and out of the forum. You have
      brightened our days with your fancy vocabulary! Lmao!!! We also want to thank you for your wisdom that we admire oh so much….

Roflmao!!!!!! Big Smile. Naw, for realz though Buddah… we hold the wisdom you give us preciously. Smile.

We’ve had great laughs over time
      as we fought with you, poked you forks and tried to fry you (and save you) and
      kick your butt too. Although we’ve
      enjoyed completely dissing you, threatening you with violence, trying to fry
      you and blah blah blah, but you know that if anyone else ever tries to mess
      with YOU, you know they’ll have US to answer to as well, cuz we’ve always got
      yo broken buddah back! 😉

Lmaoooooooo!!!!!!! Look at his BUTT!!!!!! *Cracks up!!!!*

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTEST BUDDAH EVER! Big Smile Insha'Allah you'll live to be waaaaaaay older than you already are and will be around to bugg us with your fancy shmancy writing! Thank you for everything, Senor Buddah. Smile

Taybaaaaa! It turned out GREAT! Alhamdulillah! I LOVE that pic of Big B! It's SOOOOOOO CUTE! *pulls buddahz cheeks* Big Smile My mom was SO MAD at me after we hung up! We were talking for nearly 4 hours! But Alhamdulillah we got to finish this thread and the recording! Big Smile

And I'm so glad Ninja can't use her laptop or else she woulda beat me to bugs bunny! I call dibs on himmm!Tayba! I'm hyper bunny on batteries anywayz! LMAO! “Wats up, Doc?” Big Smile

Buddah buddah buddah! I miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

You have to wait till 00:28… Smile

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lus7QvaSV40

Happy birthday… Smile

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

Happy Bday Dear..hope u have a blessed one

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTEST BUDDAH EVER! Big Smile Insha'Allah you'll live to be waaaaaaay older than you already are and will be around to bugg us with your fancy shmancy writing! Thank you for everything, Senor Buddah. Smile

Taybaaaaa! It turned out GREAT! Alhamdulillah! I LOVE that pic of Big B! It's SOOOOOOO CUTE! *pulls buddahz cheeks* Big Smile My mom was SO MAD at me after we hung up! We were talking for nearly 4 hours! But Alhamdulillah we got to finish this thread and the recording! Big Smile

And I'm so glad Ninja can't use her laptop or else she woulda beat me to bugs bunny! I call dibs on himmm!Tayba! I'm hyper bunny on batteries anywayz! LMAO! “Wats up, Doc?” Big Smile

Buddah buddah buddah! I miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

LMAO! I knowww! man this took forever to do!!!!! And I officially hate Internet Explorer. I've fallen in love with Mozilla Firefox, however .

Heeeeheeee my call card is nearly finished cuz we spent so long doing this rofl (and talking about other stuff too hahaaha) Big Smile.

ROFL! Bunny on batteries!!!! OMG! you ARE Bugs Bunny!!!! lmaoooo!! You know what's hillarious? Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck – I think they dislike each other though right? Not sure Tongue Tied and the piggy always likes to kill Bugs Bunny but fails lmao.

Ninja is gona be sooooo mad that we called first dibs LMAO! Sok fish jaan we'll edit you in another cartoon character lmao. Hmmm…. Tweety Pie for my Sweety Pie? Wink. Roflmao I'm so0o0o0o cheeeeeezzzaaaayyy! Big Smile

OMGGG!!!!! I LOVEEEE the Big B picture!!!!!!!!!!! I thought “BUDDAH!” as soon as I saw it Smile.

HaPpY hApPy BiRThDaY SenIor BuDdAh!!! Big Smile.

vchenoah
      Participant

All the best on your special day! I'm positive you deserve it. Smile

a gift

Your gift (for one) is being able to draw up the good within another. Showing them that it is truly there!

Thank you for helping to cultivate the good that's been given me.

For shining your light in my direction thus illuminating my cramped position.

I couldn't properly thank you if I were given 7 lifetimes. Smile

Love,

Dancey Pantalones (Rom. 8:38 & 39)

kavita_0026
      Participant

Happy Birthday Senor! Hope you had a great one. Always remember, with every year, comes more wisdom.

No wonder you're so wise!!!

Enjoy and Celebrate! Its only 1 time a year ! Keep up the good advice and the intelligent talks … keep up being you!

Lets eat! I have another cake!

Oh wait – senor???? You there yet buddy???? It would be awfully rude to dig in if the birthday boy isnt here first….

boo
      Participant

Many, many happy belated returns of the day, Senor saab! Hope you had a wonderful day. Smile

Keep up the smiles,

Boo…….. Smile

serioComic
      Participant

senorGay…dont tell me u got too drunk on yr bday that yr friends left u somewhere on the street and u cant find yr way back home till now? 🙂

anyways…happy belated bird day old man aka itchy buddah!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Looks like the Buddah won't be joining us for his party! Sad lol. Just letting you guys know (sorry, shoulda let ya guys know earilier!) that he's been very busy for a while. So I'll thank you all on his behalf. lol

THANK YOU EVERYONE! Big Smile

Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant

Where is the Buddha that this 'party' was thrown for?!!

vchenoah
      Participant

Witness Protection Programme

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Thank you so very much! I know it sucks terribly when one could not find the time to read birthday wishes till days later, but I was looking out for the better interests of others, so I hope I would be forgiven for my seriously delinquent acknowledgment.

kavita_0026
      Participant

Oh, now he comes

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

Oh, now he comes

*CRACKS UPPP*

LMAO

kavita_0026
      Participant

Hehe

Hmm … the buddha's birthday just passed … and he is no where to be found in this place !

vchenoah
      Participant

To the moon Samwich! lmbo

boo
      Participant

hoooooo boy this thread has some memories and a half!

vchenoah
      Participant

Dork-a-saurus Rex *smh*

boo
      Participant

*smh* ?

vchenoah
      Participant

*shaking my head* :mrgreen:

boo
      Participant

🙂 where/how is he?

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Apparently he is fine. Just crawled of out his cave. You’ve been sorely missed. I’ve saved you a samwich. You wanna see it? Lmao!

boo
      Participant

… cave, ya retirement home?! 😉

What’s up? 🙂

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

@SenorJalapeno wrote:

I’ve saved you a samwich. You wanna see it?

You sound like a pedo.

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.