Monday 22 December 2014

Filmigame- bollywood game

This topic contains 22 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  sydneymyobtrain 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

angel_09790
    Participant

go to the profile of urs and where it is says avatar, just scroll down to the pic of ur choice and then press submit and hopefully it will change it for u!!

Dekho diwaanon,kya mast mast hai samaJo hai, abhi hai, yeh waqt phir kahaanBig Smile [:D][:X]Wink [;)]

I_LUV_SRK
    Participant

Thanx :)

***Tamara***

Kadith
    Participant

THE SITE IS NOW UP AND RUNNING IT’S FILMIGAME.COM AND I THINK YOU GET A 10% DISCOUNT OF WHEN U ORDER IT

KATS

Heera
    Participant

euuh…no its not running…

..:.:Dil Diyan Rahan Uttey:.:Pehrey Naiyon Lagdey:.:Muqaddaran Dey Likhey Hoye:.:Mitt Naiyon Sakdey:.:..

ramz89
    Participant

has anyone played the demo web-based version of it? its ok but obviously the ques get a bit repetitive after a while!

..:Chaand mera dil, Chaandni ho tum, Chaand se hai door, Chandni kaha
    Laut ke aana, hai yahi tumko, Jaa rahe ho tum, jao meri jaan:..

Heera
    Participant

where is the demo version?

..:.:Dil Diyan Rahan Uttey:.:Pehrey Naiyon Lagdey:.:Muqaddaran Dey Likhey Hoye:.:Mitt Naiyon Sakdey:.:..

ocean_princess
    Participant

no idea man

~*~’~*~Rani~*~’~*~
    ~*~*~

sydneymyobtrain
    Participant

I just read an article that said that the Filmigame is going to be launched in India. And I have just played THE FILMIGAME. It is packed full of fun for everyone. “The Filmigame” is a Bollywood trivia game being released in North America and the United Kingdom.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.