Viewing 22 reply threads
  • Author
      Feroz623
      Participant

Has anyone heard any news about that Bollywood game called Filmigame. I read about it a few weeks ago and I was so excited to buy it. It sounded like a fun game to play with my friends. Anyone know where I can buy it?

Nazi
      Participant

no idea mate!

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

Afreekah
      Participant

nah i dunno either…but can u tell us how it goes…maybe we can make an online game similar to it on here!

Dil ki baatein kabhi kabhi dil main kyu rehe jaati hai??

musqan_09
      Participant

well sorry feroz but i have no clue..but always try google.com and search in for the game…u can always find something… i hope i help…
      take care

*Anjali*

Feroz623
      Participant

Thanks guys I found it. Its just http://www.filmigame.com.

Nazi
      Participant

kool!

hrithik30
      Participant

feroz, the site that u found is under construction.

~kaho na kaho, yeh aankhen bolti hain, o sanam o sanam, o mere sanam, mohabbat ke safar mein yeh sahara hai. vafa ke saahilon ka yeh kinaara hai.~

Nazi
      Participant

err hm!Big Smile [:D]

desigal13
      Participant

hey if u go to google, n clicke the frogle thing, jus type in Filmigame. And its the first result they have. It’s 19.99. n well i know that site works. heres a shortcut.

http://www.cdguru.com/details/filmdetails_us.a … encyCode=1

aankon hi aankon mein… baaton hi baaton mein tune churaaya jiya

Feroz623
      Participant

Did anyone get to play with the game yet? It looks pretty cool as I just ordered a copy. I will let you know if its good or not.

angel_09790
      Participant

Ok!

Dekho diwaanon,kya mast mast hai samaJo hai, abhi hai, yeh waqt phir kahaanBig Smile [:D][:X]Wink [;)]

nitzah
      Participant

feroz…i suggest you get Leisure Suit Larry….that would be a bit more interesting than “filmigame”

=========================
      Life is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.

Feroz623
      Participant

Leisure Suit Larry is a pretty fun game but has nothing to do with Bollywood. If you don’t like Bollywood than the filmigame would be pretty boring.

nitzah
      Participant

you think ?? gosh you are soooo smart drawing up conclusions like that !

=========================
      Life is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.

I_LUV_SRK
      Participant

Hi guys this is totally random but i aciddently got Kajol picture as my picture but i meant to get a shahrukh 1 does anyone know if i can change it and if i can how? thanku

***Tamara***

angel_09790
      Participant

go to the profile of urs and where it is says avatar, just scroll down to the pic of ur choice and then press submit and hopefully it will change it for u!!

Dekho diwaanon,kya mast mast hai samaJo hai, abhi hai, yeh waqt phir kahaanBig Smile [:D][:X]Wink [;)]

I_LUV_SRK
      Participant

Thanx 🙂

***Tamara***

Kadith
      Participant

THE SITE IS NOW UP AND RUNNING IT’S FILMIGAME.COM AND I THINK YOU GET A 10% DISCOUNT OF WHEN U ORDER IT

KATS

Heera
      Participant

euuh…no its not running…

..:.:Dil Diyan Rahan Uttey:.:Pehrey Naiyon Lagdey:.:Muqaddaran Dey Likhey Hoye:.:Mitt Naiyon Sakdey:.:..
      ramz89
      Participant

has anyone played the demo web-based version of it? its ok but obviously the ques get a bit repetitive after a while!

..:Chaand mera dil, Chaandni ho tum, Chaand se hai door, Chandni kaha
      Laut ke aana, hai yahi tumko, Jaa rahe ho tum, jao meri jaan:..

Heera
      Participant

where is the demo version?

..:.:Dil Diyan Rahan Uttey:.:Pehrey Naiyon Lagdey:.:Muqaddaran Dey Likhey Hoye:.:Mitt Naiyon Sakdey:.:..
      ocean_princess
      Participant

no idea man

~*~’~*~Rani~*~’~*~
      ~*~*~

sydneymyobtrain
      Participant

I just read an article that said that the Filmigame is going to be launched in India. And I have just played THE FILMIGAME. It is packed full of fun for everyone. “The Filmigame” is a Bollywood trivia game being released in North America and the United Kingdom.

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.