Wednesday 27 August 2014

Filmigame- bollywood game

This topic contains 22 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  sydneymyobtrain 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Feroz623
    Participant

Has anyone heard any news about that Bollywood game called Filmigame. I read about it a few weeks ago and I was so excited to buy it. It sounded like a fun game to play with my friends. Anyone know where I can buy it?

Nazi
    Participant

no idea mate!

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

Afreekah
    Participant

nah i dunno either…but can u tell us how it goes…maybe we can make an online game similar to it on here!

Dil ki baatein kabhi kabhi dil main kyu rehe jaati hai??

musqan_09
    Participant

well sorry feroz but i have no clue..but always try google.com and search in for the game…u can always find something… i hope i help…
    take care

*Anjali*

Feroz623
    Participant

Thanks guys I found it. Its just http://www.filmigame.com.

Nazi
    Participant

kool!

hrithik30
    Participant

feroz, the site that u found is under construction.

~kaho na kaho, yeh aankhen bolti hain, o sanam o sanam, o mere sanam, mohabbat ke safar mein yeh sahara hai. vafa ke saahilon ka yeh kinaara hai.~

Nazi
    Participant

err hm!Big Smile [:D]

desigal13
    Participant

hey if u go to google, n clicke the frogle thing, jus type in Filmigame. And its the first result they have. It’s 19.99. n well i know that site works. heres a shortcut.

http://www.cdguru.com/details/filmdetails_us.a … encyCode=1

aankon hi aankon mein… baaton hi baaton mein tune churaaya jiya

Feroz623
    Participant

Did anyone get to play with the game yet? It looks pretty cool as I just ordered a copy. I will let you know if its good or not.

angel_09790
    Participant

Ok!

Dekho diwaanon,kya mast mast hai samaJo hai, abhi hai, yeh waqt phir kahaanBig Smile [:D][:X]Wink [;)]

nitzah
    Participant

feroz…i suggest you get Leisure Suit Larry….that would be a bit more interesting than “filmigame”

=========================
    Life is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.

Feroz623
    Participant

Leisure Suit Larry is a pretty fun game but has nothing to do with Bollywood. If you don’t like Bollywood than the filmigame would be pretty boring.

nitzah
    Participant

you think ?? gosh you are soooo smart drawing up conclusions like that !

=========================
    Life is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.

I_LUV_SRK
    Participant

Hi guys this is totally random but i aciddently got Kajol picture as my picture but i meant to get a shahrukh 1 does anyone know if i can change it and if i can how? thanku

***Tamara***

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.