Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Ringleader
      Participant

January wedding for Fardeen Khan
      JAMAL SHAHID SHAIKH

TIMES NEWS NETWORK

Bad news for the ladies — yet another eligible bachelor is biting the dust. If sources close to Fardeen Khan are to be believed, Bollywood’s style icon is set to tie the knot with girlfriend Natasha Madhvani early next year. While Fardeen was not available for comment, Natasha, who is on her way back home to London from Mumbai said, “Yes, things have been confirmed for early next year. We will let you know the date when it’s decided.”

Natasha is the elder daughter of former film star Mumtaz and UK-based business tycoon Mayur Madhvani and has been dating Fardeen Khan for the last few months. Last week, as Khan brought in his birthday, Natasha flew down to be with her beau. “The wedding, as it is being planned, will be a very lavish affair,” revealed a close friend, who did not wish to be named. “A four-day extravaganza will bring together their friends, family and the film industry at Amby Valley in January next year. Feroz Khan likes to do things in style — choppers and limousines are expected to ferry the guests to and fro,” the friend added.

Another source close to the family, however, insisted that the “Amby Valley functions are only for family and very close friends and a proper reception would be hosted in Mumbai.” People in the film industry, meanwhile, are still unsure of the news. “Fardeen hasn’t told us yet, but I think they’d make a great couple,” said a fellow film star. “However, we should wait for him to break the news before jumping to conclusions.”

Ringleader

Afreekah
      Participant

who is fardeen’s mother?

Agar Tum Mil Jao Zamaana Chodh Denge Hum
      Tumhe Paa Kar Zamaane Bar se Rishta Thodh Denge Hum…

serioComic
      Participant

she is fardeen’s fathers wife

*~The best thing to be cherished in the hearts is faith and conviction; doubt is infidelity~*

Sparki
      Participant

really anyone got a pic of her. i wanna know what mumtaz’a daughter looks like, mumtaz is very beautifl!

Sonu_Nigam_RockZZZZ
      Participant

uh-oh he’s not gona be single much longer hard luck girls…. wel congrats to Fardeen….

“La medida del amor es amor sin medida” – The measure of love is to love without measure!

kylisha
      Participant

any pics of NATASHA???????????

i love dino morea

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

aw thas crajee!! glux to them! Smile [:)]

Yaad aate hain beete zamane, jab tum aaye the humko manaane,
      abh to dil roothey, dard manaaye…

angel_09790
      Participant

Well… Congrats 2 Fardeen and Natasha:)

Kasam ki Kasam hai kasam se humko pyaar hai sirf tumse!

dania
      Participant

yhea i did hear about that! there a good couple!

love is till the end
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.