Dedicate a Song to Someone Special!

This topic contains 2,018 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  Bolly_Lover 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,981 through 1,995 (of 2,019 total)
  • Author

boo
    Participant

@vchenoah wrote:

*warm smile*

w0rd

: )

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

@vchenoah wrote:

*warm smile*

?Como se dice ‘ily whore’ en espanol? Quiero… learn malas… palabras!

scarface
    Participant

LOVE the pic rani, dean …hotter than ever:)

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

@**scarface** wrote:

LOVE the pic rani, dean …hotter than ever:)

*SQUEALS!* AAH! I’m gonna love you forever for this! Yes, Dean is totally the epitome of hotness! Do you watch the show? OMG TELL ME YOU WATCH IT! Can you believe that when I first saw this show, I didn’t even NOTICE Dean, I was too smitten by Sam’s character (and yes, I did notice how hot he was, but I fell in love with his character, with SAMMY)- and later on realized that Dean is super hot, and is also a great character! I have a huge soft spot for Sam. He’s been my favorite since day one. =D Not in looks, I mean his character. Although Jared is ALSO the epitome of hotness! *giggles* I am SUCH a fangirl when it comes to these boys and this show. If you know what’s good for you, Scarry – you won’t feed my obsession! LOL <3

scarface
    Participant

oye, then will have to apologize in advance coz Kavi, my sis ( even my mom), and I … we are alll absolute die hard fans of Supernatural and I can never ever get enough of it…
    will talk my ass off … mostly describing my **ideal** hottie dean… :)

gosh wer do i get started..
    ur like my sis, she adorresssss sammy’s character to such an extent we dub eah other the female equivalent of each bro
    me- dean

off coz hehe
    and her sammy – coz she has the characteristics

I have all the seasons, which btw have watched over and over and over …honestly though
    I LOVE DEAN
    was heartbroken when he married
    i adorrre him
    yep his characters loose…he is a player the bad boy but his family is his life and I can relate to that
    I love his eyes and his really cheap jokes, which even though i knw is silly, I still hang onto and laugh over them when he speaks…
    sammy, I adore him, darn he is gorgeous too but …. :)

scarface
    Participant

@Unique_Princess wrote:

Scarry, check your PMs please when you get a chance. =)

heyy
    replied to u my dear

scarface
    Participant

@RaNi iS ThE BeS wrote:

Don’t worry, I’m not good at expressing myself either. I’m just glad my presence is something for you. =) And do what you think is best, hun. If you have to be the strength for everyone else, then be it. Just remember that if you don’t take care of yourself, then you won’t be able to take care of someone else. And you can always speak to someone who doesn’t need you to be their strength. =)

Your mom sounds beautiful. =) And don’t hurt yourself over something you have no control over right now. You may feel like things were left unsaid and unexpressed, but mothers know these things. It’s the same way you know she’ll love you no matter how many times you mess up. The love is completely unconditional. You’ll realize it soon, inshaAllah. =)

@**scarface** wrote:

Am just not feeling too good today… thinking of mum a lot and reading yr words just make me ache, like this awful physical ache I can’t explain

Oh no, I’m so sorry, I don’t mean for my words to make you ache. We don’t have to talk about it if you don’t want to. I’ll be happy to sit here in silence with you, whatever you need. *hugs*

oh raniiiii
    my mum is beautiful .. an amazing strong woman who can drive me nuts as well..
    u do sound like Kavi who by the way .. Iam chatting to now and she left me with this message for u guys

****can you leave a msg telling everyone isaid hi and i hope they are gr-eaat*****

I wish my pm makes sense to you …warm huggggg my sweet beautiful rani

vchenoah
    Participant

@boo wrote:

@vchenoah wrote:
    *warm smile*

w0rd

: )

:lol:
    These emoticons are kinda creepy…

vchenoah
    Participant

@RaNi iS ThE BeS wrote:

@vchenoah wrote:
    *warm smile*

No voy a ensenarte proque no necesitas aprenderlo! (Not teaching you b/c you don’t need to know/learn it)
    TODAVIA LMBO (still lmbo)
    I laughed so hard at that one that I choked. ‘ily whore’

vchenoah
    Participant

Back on thread…
    i ‘m always your friend, even when you haven’t the tools to be mine. i love you psycho b/c THAT’S what friends do. lol

Hello, it’s me
    I’ve thought about us for a long, long time
    Maybe I think too much but something’s wrong
    There’s something here that doesn’t last too long
    Maybe I shouldn’t think of you as mine

Seeing you
    Or seeing anything as much as I do you
    I take for granted that you’re always there
    I take for granted that you just don’t care
    Sometimes I can’t help seeing all the way through

It’s important to me
    That you know you are free
    ‘Cause I never want to make you change for me

Think of me
    You know that I’d be with you if I could
    I’ll come around to see you once in a while
    Or if I ever need a reason to smile
    And spend the night if you think I should

It’s important to me
    That you know you are free
    ‘Cause I never want to make you change for me

Think of me
    You know that I’d be with you if I could
    I’ll come around to see you once in a while
    Or if I ever need a reason to smile
    And spend the night if you think I should

Think of me…

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

Scarry (in reply to all your posts to me in this thread) – You and Kavita are fans?!? OMG! YOU HAVE MADE MY LIFE WITH THIS NEWS! Does this mean we can talk about Supernatural and our love for the show nonstop? Cuz that would just make my day! Once I get started, I will NOT shut up! LOL I have actually written ESSAYS on my love for this show, and the relationship between the boys, and my epic love for Sammy, AND how upsetting some shows were and how mad I was at some characters and how annoying some people from the fandom are! LOL I’ve actually written a fanfiction as well! A coda to the episode “Dark side of the moon.” And I can’t write at all! But when it came to this show, the words just spilled out! Unfortunately, I’ve only written one, it got some nice responses, but I was too intimidated by all the other fantastic writers to write another one! I want to, though – for myself. Sometimes an episode leaves so much with me that I want to take it out and put it in words, through a coda. :D hehe

AND OMG! Me and my sister do the same! My sister is the Dean to my Sammy, and I am the Sammy to her Dean. :D Mostly because we’re both so much like them. My sister is SO MUCH like Dean, it’s crazy! Minus a few characteristics, of course. And the same thing with me – I am so much like Sam (minus a few characteristics), it’s a little scary! We have some characteristics swapped, though – Sam and his obsession for college and making it big for himself? That’s all my sister – the girl is crazy about school. And I’m more like Dean on that one – would rather go roadtripping forever than go to school! hehe :D I even got her a necklace, and engraved it with this: “Too precious for this world.” From the episode, Tall Tales. Sam had said that quote and we both fell in love with it and said it to each other millions of times. We often quote from the show. But this one was our favorite, and so on her birthday, I got her the necklace with the engraving and when she read it, she cried. <3 It was my amulet to her. =) And she never took it off – and it ended up breaking because it was a delicate girly necklace and nothing like Dean's manly amulet! LOL And she cried over it breaking, she was devastated and I was like, don't worry, we'll go to the shop and get it fixed! hehe We have such a strong relationship, and seeing SPN makes us smile. But, alhamdulillah, we don't have that 'broken' relationship that Sam and Dean are going through because we aren't in a show lol. But we DID have a Ruby(lmao that's mean of me, but w/e)! My sister warned me about Ruby, just like Dean warned Sam, but Sam and I didn't listen and got screwed over. Good thing is, Dean and my sister were there for Sam and me when things went bad. =)

I have ALL the seasons too! We should watch some episodes together! I actually got into the show because of my siblings – both my brothers saw the show first and loved it. My twin brother even had illegal copies of the first 2 seasons! Then they got my sister into the show, and then all 3 of them got ME into the show – and I ended up being the most obsessed! =D My sister bought me the first 4 seasons, and I got the 5th season as a bday present from my friend.

I love both the boys too, but was actually delighted when they both got married! It was kind of funny of Jared ended up marrying Ruby!/Gen LOL I was jokingly heartbroken, saying I was positive one of them would come propose to me – but of course just in my dreams. But honestly, the boys are so adorable off camera as well. I have seen EVERY SINGLE interview they have on youtube, EVERY single convention – every single VIDEO of them on youtube! I’ve seen almost every single picture of them on the internet. One of my friends actually went on a mission to show me a picture I hadn’t seen ! LOL I’ve joined Livejournal for them and read fanfiction! Although I don’t have anything on my livejournal, I just stalk posts about them. =D I’m so crazy obsessed! My mom has seen a few episodes with us too, but the whole demon/monsters stuff is too graphic for her. She WAS interested in their relationship, though – and their relationship with their father. (I LOVE PAPA WINCHESTER! I see where the boys get their sexiness from. ; ))

And Dean is completely lovable. In fact, I think more people like him more than Sam. I was the only one who liked him the most, then came along 3 of my friends who liked him more than Dean. Nobody is quite obsessed as I am, though. there are tons of people in fandom who love Sam, but I meant people I know in real life (It’s always better talking about the show with people I know rather than random fans – although that’s quite fun too and I’ve done too many times!

I think most people like Dean BECAUSE he the bad boy type. Of course, there is so much more to him than that. I adore him, how can I not, he’s so much like my sister! I love his love for family, for his father, and for his brother. The guy does anything in his power to help his family. Someone in fandom wrote “Why I love Dean Winchester” (or something like that), and it’s quite true – I love him for the same reasons. He’s a very strong character, with self-esteem issues that run deep, and he covers them with a hard exterior. And his looks don’t hurt, either! He’s a stunning man, with piercing green eyes and beautiful smile. But I think it’s impossible to love one brother without loving the other, because they’re essentially one. You can’t get one without the other. But, I have to admit, I have a soft spot for Sam – for many reasons, some I can explain, and some I can’t. I have had my fair share of yelling at Dean – there were many times where he was being a complete douchebag – and at one point, even my little brother didn’t like him. “I don’t like Dean anymore. He’s mean! He left Sam, you’re not supposed to leave your family.” Lol And a lot of times, he was quite unfair to Sam and doesn’t understand him, no matter how much Sam tries to explain. But that’s what makes them both human and easy to relate to, they both have huge flaws, but they’re both also perfectly flawed. =D <3

See? I told you I don’t shut up, this is already so long! I’m sorry! I’ll shut up now!

*~*

Mothers can drive us all nuts sometimes, but it is nothing compared to their beauty and compassion. =) Lol Kavita is a sweatheart! Tell her I said hi back and that I’m great and I wanna know how she is and I’m waiting for her to come back so I can get my fix of speaking nonstop about SPN with fellow discovered fans! =D And I have read your pm, it made complete sense to me, and I have already left you a reply. =)

@vchenoah wrote:

@RaNi iS ThE BeS wrote:
    @vchenoah wrote:
    *warm smile*

No voy a ensenarte proque no necesitas aprenderlo! (Not teaching you b/c you don’t need to know/learn it)
    TODAVIA LMBO (still lmbo)
    I laughed so hard at that one that I choked. ‘ily whore’

Pero por que? Yo quiero aprenderlololo! Okay (wtf, yo no comprendo como se dice okay?) que es apejendo? Wait no! yo meant pendejo!

And LMAO! I said that the night I stayed up till 6 in the morning talking to you on the phone, right? So can I blame it on the time and how tired and zombie like I was and pretend I didn’t say that? =D

scarface
    Participant

Rani, for u:)
    lets naach with Dean…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTsxF47wx5M

Risin’ up, back on the street
    Did my time, took my chances
    Went the distance, now I’m back on my feet
    Just a man and his will to survive

So many times, it happens too fast
    You change your passion for glory
    Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
    You must fight just to keep them alive

Chorus:
    It’s the eye of the tiger, it’s the cream of the fight
    Risin’ up to the challenge of our rival
    And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night
    And he’s watchin’ us all in the eye of the tiger

Face to face, out in the heat
    Hangin’ tough, stayin’ hungry
    They stack the odds ’til we take to the street
    For we kill with the skill to survive

chorus

Risin’ up, straight to the top
    Have the guts, got the glory
    Went the distance, now I’m not gonna stop
    Just a man and his will to survive

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

*head bobs along with Dean & Scarry* Just a man and his will to survive… YEE!

Scarry, lmao I LOVED that episode and the dance by Jensen after the credits was ADORABLY SMEXY! =D I took my lil brother to Marine world (amusement park) in the summer, and we were watching this tiger show, or waiting for it to start – when the song comes up and my lil brother looks at me, grins SO BIG, and says, ‘Rani! DEAN! EYE OF THE TIGER!” And I’m all, “OMG DEAN!” LMAO Like we’d actually just seen Dean instead of hearing a song! HAHA <3

Btw, it’s Dean’s birthday today – the 24th. And I do mean DEAN the character, not Jensen. He’s 32 now (same age as Jensen actually lol) – takes me back to the pilot when Sammy was all, ‘Dad let you go hunting by yourself?” And Dean’s all, “Dude. I’m 26.” Teehee. <3

For you:

Carry on my wayward son
    There’ll be peace when you are done
    Lay your weary head to rest
    Don’t you cry no more

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
    Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion
    I was soaring ever higher

Carry on my wayward son
    There’ll be peace when you are done
    Lay your weary head to rest
    Don’t you cry (don’t you cry no more)

=) They chose such a perfect song, the chorus goes along with the show so well! I sang with it every single time it came on during the show. =)

vchenoah
    Participant

Funny thing about a garden
    Beauty lives within its gates
    Bugs and thorns and weeds they grow there
    But they all help to create

Vivid color variations
    Sweet aromas and sensations
    Realize under it all
    Something not so beautiful but we all

Need a little bit, I need a little bit
    Need a little bit of dirt to grow
    We need a little bit, I need a little bit
    Need a little rain to wash our souls
    We need a little bit, I need a little dirt to grow

Life at times can make you weak
    And I have cried myself to sleep
    ‘Cause reality makes you cry
    But the truth will dry your eyes

Things they just can’t stay the same
    When you work hard and you pray
    Yeah, it may be kind of rough now
    But the point I’m trying to make is that we

We all need a little bit, I need a little bit

Oh, sometimes you may sing for yourself
    You struggle hard just to prevail
    It’s the lesson you need to learn
    It’s the way you’ve got to earn

Champions never accept defeat
    They fall and get back on their feet
    ‘Cause they know like I know
    That if you want to grow we

We all need a little bit, I need a little bit

boo
    Participant

^^ FEELING you sistah!! Why do these lyrics sound so familiar? PS: I’m stealing your ipod and listening to all the songs on there, kthx. ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 1,981 through 1,995 (of 2,019 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.