Tuesday 21 October 2014

Book Recommendations

This topic contains 257 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  Bolly_Lover 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 258 total)
  • Author

Yemenilicious
    Participant

Charles Dickens is a great writer..i love his work!

haniirani
    Participant
    Scar face:

Okay, heres my suggestions:

1. Search some lady called BANNERJI – mistress of spices, read the book …absolutely loved it…romantic, mystical, beautiful novel…didn’t get to watch the movie yet, hope it does justice….

Oh great! We have a common book there! Anyway, it's by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni. Big Smile

1. The devil wears Pradacan’t remember the author, just thought I’d mention it coz I know the movie is out…very disappointing, suggest one reads the book instead…. Career orientated women;-) …forsake ALL, even love for yr career?? !!!

I'm actually gonna watch this story soon. I'll see how it goes.. Maybe it would be better reading?

Has anybody read anything by paulo coelho? I really enjoyed reading The Zahir.

And still have not gotten around to reading another by him, The Alchemist.

Mukesh
    Keymaster

Oh great! We have a common book there! Anyway, it's by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni. Big Smile,

yep dats the name I was looking for ;-) …watye think of this novel Missy Hani??

I loved it, felt like i was in a magical world in the middle of usa hehehehe ..

I'm actually gonna watch this story soon. I'll see how it goes.. Maybe it would be better reading?

Yep, like I suggested, go read the book, much more captivating than the movie….

Has anybody read anything by paulo coelho? nope, will check it out…..THE ALCHEMIST??? hmmmm sounds interesting

I once read a novel by Amanda Quick, cant remember wat the title is….and it revolved around an alchemist …love…revenge….

interesting …

I really enjoyed reading The Zahir.

And still have not gotten around to reading another by him, The Alchemist.

Mukesh
    Keymaster

Yemenilicious:
    Charles Dickens is a great writer..i love his work!

charles Dickens?? jeesh, we'r talking about reading going down 2 decades here …lol

Mukesh
    Keymaster

nitzah:
    Jansen Directive by Robert Ludlum If you like the series “24″ and the Bourne movies you'll enjoy this book…lotsa twists and turns from the start…not as suspensful as James Patterson novels..but a good read !

lmao …eeeemmmmprrrreeeeesssssiiiiveeee…

the dead can read ??lmao

Yemenilicious
    Participant
    Scar face:

lmao …eeeemmmmprrrreeeeesssssiiiiveeee…

the dead can read ??lmao

I know right. loll!

Mukesh
    Keymaster

NO, i mean I am SERIOUSLY impressed with him

firstly he knws James patterson….

secondly he reads

now if I wasnt already “involved” hehehehehehe

just kidding….but am still impressed with the guy…

serioComic
    Participant
    Scar face:

secondly he reads

told u dude…she has the hotz for u all this while! and u played the right cards by impressing her w yr love for books Wink

Mukesh
    Keymaster
    serioComic:
    Scar face:

secondly he reads

told u dude… u guys talking about me AGAIN !!!!she has the hotz for u all this while! YEAH i do ….never kept it a secret….me thinks Nitzkar is HOT… and u played the right cards by impressing her w yr love for books Wink,

serioComic
    Participant

of course we talkin bout u miss i-have-the-hotz-for-nitz !!

Mukesh
    Keymaster

serioComic:
    of course we talkin bout u miss i-have-the-hotz-for-nitz !!

Huh? ooookaaaaaaay Cosmic, Ur becoming kinda weirdly Creeeeeeeepy dude…

btw, I'll rephrase, seeing as u have selective reading problems:

I think NITZKAR is HOT… not, I HAVE THE HOTZ for Nitz

wat to do with u dorky???

sooooo much” for bring it on” hey lmao….

is dis ALL u can come up with !!!!!

serioComic
    Participant

i have to go down to yr level u see…else u wouldnt understand a single thing!

Yemenilicious
    Participant

serioComic:
    i have to go down to yr level u see…else u wouldnt understand a single thing!

I think there is a typo there..u mean go up to her level..hmm..its juuu who doesn't understand mang..Scarry ji, try to make things extra clear

for oreo..go easy on him Big Smile

Mukesh
    Keymaster

i have to go down to yr level u see…else u wouldnt understand a single thing – trying to change the topic now hey…..me still thinks ur crazeeee

aaaan that tooo worrying dear ol Nitzkar with ALL yr complaints about ME……

I think there is a typo there..u mean go up to her level.. U HEARD THE LADY COSMIC ……Lmao

..hmm..its juuu who doesn't understand mang..Scarry ji, try to make things extra clear

for oreo..go easy on him Big Smile ……Lmao, go easy on cosmic??? watye think Ive been doing, aaaaan he still doesnt get it

I miiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssss Nitzkar soooo much r8 now hehehhehehehe

serioComic
    Participant

go easy on me???? pfffttttttttt….

u've got nothing. not now not ever.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 258 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.