Best bollywood couples

This topic contains 82 replies, has 38 voices, and was last updated by  eddiecrosby 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • Author

amyswan
    Participant

Shah Rukh and kajol are the best among other couples..

jasongiambi
    Participant

There are so many couples in the bollywood.But I like most Salman Khan and Madhuri Dixit.I am a big fan of this jodi.The movie we will always remember them for is Hum Aapke Hain Kaun.I have seen this movie many times.Its a very great movie.

mojicerock
    Participant

Best Couples in Bollywood:

Hrithik and Aishwarya.
    Shahrukhan and Kajol.

harryswillamis
    Participant

Various couple are there in Bollywood whom whom off real chemistry is awesome. Some of the bet Bollywood couple which are very much popular and look awesome together are Abhishek Aishwarya, Ajay Kajol, Amitabh jaya, Akshay Twinkle, Arbaaz Khan & Malaika Arora and Shah Rukh Khan & Gauri.

nikonmale
    Participant

According to me the best bollywood couples are Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna, Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif and Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.

harrismaxy
    Participant

Various couple are there in Bollywood whom whom off real chemistry is awesome. But from my side the best bollywood couples is Akshay Kumar & Twinkle.Some of the bet Bollywood couple which are very much popular and look awesome together are Abhishek Aishwarya, Ajay Kajol, Amitabh jaya, Akshay Twinkle,

eddiecrosby
    Participant

Hrithik & Kareena…he knows how to put her in her place unlike most actors!

sydneymyobtrain
    Participant

I have just watched one show of bollywood actor and actress. There are major all bollywood stars in the show and as per my choice, Ajay Devgan and Kajol couple is the best couple in the bollywood.

Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.