All-time Top 10 Bollywood love songs – Please reply

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      devnappu
      Participant

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum, and I hope someone on this site will be willing to help me with the request.

I married the love of my life this past summer. Unfortunately she is still waiting in India for the immigration process to be completed before coming to the USA. She loves bollywood movies and songs, I on the other hand, am not a huge fan. To be honest, my hindi is very limited in terms of reading, speaking, writing, and listening. My wife knows this, and has already forgiven me for my lack of hindi. What I want to do is surprise her when talking on the phone by singing her a beautiful hindi love song. Trouble is, I have no idea on what songs would be appropriate, how they are sung etc.. I was hoping someone on this forum would be kind enough to point me in the right direction.. I'll be able to download the song and get the lyrics through searches on the internet, but identifying the songs is where I am stuck. Can anyone provide me with their top 10 all time hindi love songs that will melt my love's heart?

If you reply, please identify the song title and the film it is from it'll help when I search from them on the internet

Thanks in advance…

Some suggestions I've had so far…

Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaye – My wife's all time favourite song! So that one is going to be number one on the list regardless

Kabhi Kabhi Mere Dil Mein – No brainer even for me!

others suggested to me by a friend

Agar Tum Mil Jao from the film ZEHER

and

SUN ZARA SONIYE SUN ZARA from the film LUCKY

Khushi
      Participant

Hey ! What a lovely little bollywood lovestory we have here! Its very sweet! Well, here are some of my suggestions :

My no.1 choice for you is this song, i think its the most beautiful song anyone could sing, write, create for their love:
      Meri Saanson Mein – Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya

(It'll be worth finding the translation to tht song, its beautiful in its poetry)

Socho Ke Jheelo Ka Sheher Ho- Mission Kashmir
      Pyaar Se Pyaare Tum Ho Sanam- Dewaangi
      Kismat Se Tum Humko Mile Ho- Pukar
      Aaye Ho Meri Zindagi Mein Tum Bahar Banke- Raja Hindustani
      Tum Dil Ki Dhadkan Mein- Dhadkan
      Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho- Fanaa
      Kuch Mere Dil Ne Kaha – Tere Mere Sapne

Hope this helped! 🙂 Let us know how it went!

arnabpaul2k
      Participant

humein jabse muhabbat ho gayi hai… film: Border… this is my no.1 favourite…

for rest, i can suggest a thousand from the great Kishore Kumar… remember old is gold…

1. chhookar mere man ko kiya tune kya ishaara…

2. chalte chalte mere ye geet yaad rakhna kabhi alvida na kehna…

3. kehna hai kehna hai aaj tumse ye pehli baar…

4. pal pal dil ke paas tum rehte ho…

5. raat kali ek khwaabomein aayi aur gale ka haar huyi….

6. tum bin jaaoon kahaan…

7. pyaar diwanaa hota hai afsana hota hai…

8. dream girl…

etc etc etc… search with Kishore Kumar songs in net… u will get a thousands more!

boo
      Participant
      devnappu:

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum, and I hope someone on this site will be willing to help me with the request.

I married the love of my life this past summer. Unfortunately she is still waiting in India for the immigration process to be completed before coming to the USA. She loves bollywood movies and songs, I on the other hand, am not a huge fan. To be honest, my hindi is very limited in terms of reading, speaking, writing, and listening. My wife knows this, and has already forgiven me for my lack of hindi. What I want to do is surprise her when talking on the phone by singing her a beautiful hindi love song. Trouble is, I have no idea on what songs would be appropriate, how they are sung etc.. I was hoping someone on this forum would be kind enough to point me in the right direction.. I'll be able to download the song and get the lyrics through searches on the internet, but identifying the songs is where I am stuck. Can anyone provide me with their top 10 all time hindi love songs that will melt my love's heart?

Thanks in advance…

Some suggestions I've had so far…

Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaye – My wife's all time favourite song! So that one is going to be number one on the list regardless

Kabhi Kabhi Mere Dil Mein – No brainer even for me!

others suggested to me by a friend

Agar Tum Mil Jao from the film ZEHER

and

SUN ZARA SONIYE SUN ZARA from the film LUCKY

neat!

the one and only… Tujhe Dekha To Yeh Jaana Sanam… Smile

Passionate Lover
      Participant

I know exactly how you feel, I too have meet the love of my life, she is of Indian decent and live in KL, Malaysia, but our problem seems to me more of a financial situation la. I just wish we had more money, I think it sucks that people are able to fall in love and politics or money is what prevents them from being together, so I'm almost in the same boat you are la. Take care and wish ya the best.

jikomo
      Participant

Simply superb.Music would be incomplete with out Kishore and Lata.

http://crazyonbollywood.blogspot.com/

Hey man

i am really happy for you. these r my fav hindi love songs:

song- movie

pehla nasha- jo jeeta vahi sikander

aana mere pyar ko- kabhi haan kabhi naa

ae kash ke hum – kabhi haan kabhi naa

badi mushkil – anjam

humse tumse pyar kitna – jhankar beats – its a remixed version of the original by burman the maestro

ek ladki ko dekha – 1942 love story

main koi aisa geet gaon – yes boss

rock on dude!

Steph08
      Participant

Hello there I'm also new here

I'm Steph from USA glad to be here

having a nice day?

if you want to post a reply post it

thanks

Normal

false
      false
      false

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Successful wedding always begin with having wedding
      planning checklist
      and a pretty wedding
      favors

kavita_0026
      Participant

Hey Devnappu, welcome to the forum! Aww, what a schweet story. You sound like such a warmhearted guy and Im sure you'll make your wife's heart melt when you start singing some of these love songs!

Mein Yahaan Hoon from Veer Zaara http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8phfxmqQEtI

Pehli Nazar Mein from Race. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD1LAxdWuVQ

Im in Love from Neal N NIkki. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MIfJuEBPNI

Mere Haath Mein from Fanaa. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRrSRLjgxOQ

Tere Ore from Sing is King. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjyH0d3Vm1Q&feature=related

Best Wishes!

kavita_0026
      Participant

Steph, hey again! How are you? Smile

Passionate Lover
      Participant

Hey Steph, sorry I havn't checked my e-mail in quite some time now. Welcome to the site, hope life is being good to you la.

patrick
      Participant

im agree with you mr. arnab.pls add vande matharam album also.

kamalkumar
      Participant

Hi khushi,

Ur name is very beautiful…hey it seems u very well the bollywood songs…

kamal

avinpiter
      Participant

All time my favourite top 10 Bollywood songs are given below:

1. Tuze me pyar karu
      2. Na jane mere dil ko
      3. Tum jo aaye jindgi me
      4. Tu hi meri sab hai
      5. Tere mast mast do nen
      6. Prem ki naiya hai ram
      7. O suniyore
      8. Milan abhi adha adhura hai
      9. Ek ladki mere samne
      10. Ladki kyo na jane kyo

amyswan
      Participant

how about the song wada raha pyaar se pyaar ka from the movie Khakee. It’s one of the most songs that make my mood pleasant especially the flute in it. 🙂

MoviezAdda
      Participant

Pehla Nasha..

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.