A Thought…

This topic contains 435 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Bolly_Lover 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 436 total)
  • Author

johselyn
    Participant
    Quote:

Boo – LOLLLLLLL

Lyn – Spanglish es muy fun!!! chismoso? Si si muchacho bueno! noooo kill only love Wink you are his amor now Wink

oooooh helpful is util! amable would be kind, si? Oreo es un muchacho muy util! mashaAllah loll

LOL I said yo soy acuerdo! LMAO okay, yo estoy de acuerdo! Big Smile lol this is fun! gracias! Big Smile Left Hug

Oreo – The rabbit ain't going nowhere! After reading Twilight, I like wolves Big Smile

The spanglish is very free!!Big Smile hIS AMOR? haha yo no soy su amor! IndifferentIf he is the wolf, And you are the rabbit…I want to be the vampireCool, please!! I don´t like the wolves!! Tongue Tied…..Ohh I am remembering to EDWARD CULLENBroken Heart!!

Fun: divertido, chistosoRight Hug

Chismoso: gossipy Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant
    Quote:

Huh…

RUBBISH BOOKS!!

Big Smile

I love annoying my twin. Big Smile

Hypocrite! Angry

Your twin is going to kick your butt one day. Just you wait! Stick out tongue

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant
    Quote:
    I love Twilight!! I read all the books!!

you're my kinda girl! I LOVE the twilight books! I'm sooo pissed now because I read all four and I read the 5th one from Edwards point of view and it SOOO GOOOOD! only it stops on like chapter 9 or something cuz SOME IDIOT had to go and put it online before Stephanie was done writing the book! ITS SOOO IRRITATING!

you know what they should do? Stephanie should finish writing all four books from Edwards point of view and they should make all four movies and then they should make a SERIES, like a show on tv of all the four books including every tiny detail in it! And then once they are done, they should contine it off with a show from where Stephanie left off at in the fourth book. AND she should continue writing it, but if she can't do that, they shoul dDEFINITELY make a show continuing it after where Bella and Edward left off at in the last book. I WOULD BE MUY HAPPY!

*dreams*

That would be so much fun…

johselyn
    Participant

Yes, eStoy de acuerdo contigo!! I love your idea!!! Edward is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeBig Smile and I don´t like Jacob, grrr I don´t like the wolves!! AngrywOWWW I wanna be a vampire!!! Edward please come with me!!!Cool

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant
    Quote:

Quote:
    Lyn – Spanglish es muy fun!!! chismoso? Si si muchacho bueno! noooo kill only love Wink you are his amor now Wink

oooooh helpful is util! amable would be kind, si? Oreo es un muchacho muy util! mashaAllah loll

LOL I said yo soy acuerdo! LMAO okay, yo estoy de acuerdo! Big Smile lol this is fun! gracias! Big Smile Left Hug

The spanglish is very free!!Big Smile hIS AMOR? haha yo no soy su amor! IndifferentIf he is the wolf, And you are the rabbit…I want to be the vampireCool, please!! I don´t like the wolves!! Tongue Tied…..Ohh I am remembering to EDWARD CULLENBroken Heart!!

Fun: divertido, chistosoRight Hug

Chismoso: gossipy Big Smile

Si, amor Wink HEY How come I don't get to be anything Twilighty? There were no rabbits in twilight! LMAO su means his? lol damn i forgot all my spanish!

LOL i said chismoso! I seriously thought that meant fun! LMAO there was this one word that would ALWAYS make me laugh for some reason and everytime anyone said it in class everyone would look at me and I'd start cracking up… but i forgot the word! LMAO why am i thinking of egotistical? Tongue Tied i think it was that word in spanish… hmmm

spanglish es muy chistoso! LOL I was close, i said chismoso instead of chistoso Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant
    Quote:

Yes, eStoy de acuerdo contigo!! I love your idea!!! Edward is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeBig Smile and I don´t like Jacob, grrr I don´t like the wolves!! AngrywOWWW I wanna be a vampire!!! Edward please come with me!!!Cool

Jacob seriously annoyed the heck out of through out most of the book, but he was cute in his own way lolly the wolves got cuter towards the end, I LOVED SETH! THE LIL WOLF! HE WAS SOOOO ADORABLE! It was hilarious because I was going on about how cute he is and how he's sooo funny and adorable to my sister, he did this thing that i always do. LMAO hehe craaazy funny!

Vampires TOTALLY rock lolll i liked Zafrinaaaa! she was coool Big Smile

serioComic
    Participant

how did all this turned into a useless twilight-edward-scissorshand convo??

no such thing as vampires campires..get a life!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

Oreo you should read it. some of it reminds me of you.

boo
    Participant
    Quote:

If God does not exist, one loses nothing by believing in him anyway, while if He does exist, one stands to lose everything by not believing.

Ha. Trust me to come across this post today when I was browsing the archives…

I was reading about Pascal's Wager thing today (thanks to an xkcd comic, see below… I LOVE xkcd… *geek mode* Big Smile), and Oreo's post just reminded me of it again. Or maybe that's what he was talking about anyway…? :/ Big Smile

The alt text says: It's basically Pascal's Wager for the paranoid prankster… lmbo. Big Smile

kavita_0026
    Participant
    Quote:
    Quote:

If God does not exist, one loses nothing by believing in him anyway, while if He does exist, one stands to lose everything by not believing.

Ha. Trust me to come across this post today when I was browsing the archives…

I was reading about Pascal's Wager thing today (thanks to an xkcd comic, see below… I LOVE xkcd… *geek mode* Big Smile), and Oreo's post just reminded me of it again. Or maybe that's what he was talking about anyway…? :/ Big Smile

The alt text says: It's basically Pascal's Wager for the paranoid prankster… lmbo. Big Smile

Oreo : What you said… you said beautifully. It has alot of truth to it.

Boo: Funny comic hehehe

scarface
    Participant

Thinking of u, love and everything else: How I feel, wat I want right now…

Being one of those grains of sand
    I get blown all around the world
    And what I make of it
    Oh I don't know
    What's the meaning of it
    Oh I don't know

I've been around so many times
    That the worlds turning in my mind
    What do I think of it
    Oh it's so so

What more can you be than the things they say you've been??

Say you love me all around the world
    Stay and hug me all around the world
    Be yours a boy or be mine a girl
    Just say you love me
    Just say you love me

I never ever realised
    It's so easy to make you cry
    But did I break a bit
    Oh I hope no
    Have you forgot about it
    Oh I hope so

But you never ever wonder why
    In every single pair of eyes
    There is a hunger in it
    Or it's soul dies

What more can you be than the things they say you've been

Be yours a boy or be mine a girl

Be yours a boy or be mine a
    girl
    Just say you love me

Come on now darling, say you love me
    Oh yeah, please please say you love me
    Come on say you love me

scarface
    Participant

I've learned that things change.. people change… and it doesn't mean you forget the past or try to cover it up… It simply means that you move on and treasure the memories… Letting go doesn't mean giving up… it means accepting that some things weren't meant to be. :)

source: FB friends status

scarface
    Participant

Shantaram-gregory david Roberts

I loved these extracts from his book… I simply adore this book …one of the best reads…ever

Sometimes we cry with everything except tears, in the end that’s all there is.

Love and its duty, sorrow and its truth. In the end, its all we have, to hold on tight until the dawn.

Love cannot be tested, honesty can be tested and loyalty, but there is no test for love. Love goes on forever once it begins,

Even if we come to hate the one we love. Love goes on forever because love is born in the part of us that does not die.

There is no right or wrong way of living this wondrous journey, but if we can live the best possible way we can, enjoying everything

Around us, being in THIS moment, constantly growing and learning, appreciating and loving, we would be richer for it.

kavita_0026
    Participant

Lovely

kavita_0026
    Participant
    Quote:

I've learned that things change.. people change… and it doesn't mean you forget the past or try to cover it up… It simply means that you move on and treasure the memories… Letting go doesn't mean giving up… it means accepting that some things weren't meant to be. :)

source: FB friends status

Interesting. Deep.

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 436 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.