Tuesday 02 September 2014

A Thought…

This topic contains 435 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Bolly_Lover 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 436 total)
  • Author

boo
    Participant

My stomach hurts SO frikkin much…. NEVER eat dodgy, burnt food. Ever.

johselyn
    Participant
    Quote:

its certainly not God's idea…its YOUR lousy idea.

hahaha I wrote god idea hahahaha. Big SmileThanks Serio, you are sooooooo cute!! Devil

But, I always will say: Rani is the bes, I love your idea!! It is A GOD IDEA!!Wink

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant
    Quote:

Quote:

its certainly not God's idea…its YOUR lousy idea.

hahaha I wrote god idea hahahaha. Big SmileThanks Serio, you are sooooooo cute!! Devil

OMG I thought the same exact thing when I read what he wrote! He is cute, isn't he? He's losing his touch! lmao Big Smile

johselyn
    Participant

YES!! hE IS NOT A BAD GUY, he is so cute!! Cooland He don´t hate me, he read everything that I write. SmilehE help me to learn english!!

I can´t wait for read his answer hahaha Stick out tongue

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

LMAO! Si, yo soy acuerdo, Oreo es MUY lindo! LMAO! El es un muchacho muy helpful! LOL Don't mind my Spanglish (Spanish and English put together)! Big Smile

Oye hoye, looks like Oreo ji has a new admirer. Wink

johselyn
    Participant
    Quote:

LMAO! Si, yo soy acuerdo, Oreo es MUY lindo! LMAO! El es un muchacho muy helpful! LOL Don't mind my Spanglish (Spanish and English put together)! Big Smile

Oye hoye, looks like Oreo ji has a new admirer. Wink

Hahah yes I AM his fan!! Stick out tongue….. I like speaking spanglish haha, it is my favourite language.Big Smile…El es un muchacho bueno! . He will want to kill me!! haha

Helpful : útil, amable Big Smile

When you want say: I am agree, you have to say: Si, yo estoy de acuerdo Smile. But everybody will understand what you want to say!! Right Hug

serioComic
    Participant

the wolf locked his eyes on his young prey…but the air doesn't smell right. he waits and waits…for that perfect moment…but theres too many distractions. the rabbit now wants to learn spanish from the fox and the fox is waiting for the wolf to appear. what a screwed up situation!

but nothing shall distract the wolf this time. nothing can safe the fox..the end is near…the time is now…revenge is sweet..

the wabbit better run too!

boo
    Participant

*completely lost look on face*

I knew the forum was a madhouse, but didn't realise we were mad animals too…. Tongue Tied

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

Boo – LOLLLLLLL

Lyn – Spanglish es muy fun!!! chismoso? Si si muchacho bueno! noooo kill only love Wink you are his amor now Wink

oooooh helpful is util! amable would be kind, si? Oreo es un muchacho muy util! mashaAllah loll

LOL I said yo soy acuerdo! LMAO okay, yo estoy de acuerdo! Big Smile lol this is fun! gracias! Big Smile Left Hug

Oreo – The rabbit ain't going nowhere! After reading Twilight, I like wolves Big Smile

boo
    Participant

Ohhhhhhh that's what it was?? A Twilight reference? Tongue Tied I can somehow totally NOT imagine Oreo reading the Twilight series….. Tongue Tied But then again – as far as my limited knowledge of that stupid series goes – it does involve like…. eating humans and like… being evil…. and stuff. Tongue Tied

Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
    Participant

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

BOOO YOU ARE SO SLOW! It wasn't a Twilight reference! I just usually find something twilighty about random or everyday stuff! LMAO And I don't think Oreo has touched the twilight books… although he should, some bits remind me of him. Big Smile

it DOESNT involve eating humans. It involves eating animals

It DOESNT involve being evil. It involves finding the best in what you percieve to be evil. finding the best in yourself when u see urself as a monster and commiting to that good in you and not letting the “monster” take over

Imma smack you if you go on about how horrible it is when u haven't even read it! Angry read it first and then call it horrible lol

scarface
    Participant
    Quote:
    I knew the forum was a madhouse, but didn't realise we were mad animals too

lol

scarface
    Participant
    Quote:

but nothing shall distract the wolf this time. nothing can safe Huh? ( save)the fox..the end is near…the time is now…revenge is sweet..

the (wabbit )Huh? rabbitbetter run too!

lol…wabbit sounds sooo cute…like a kid trying to pronounce names..Smile

boo
    Participant

Huh…

RUBBISH BOOKS!!

Big Smile

I love annoying my twin. Big Smile

johselyn
    Participant
    Quote:

the wolf locked his eyes on his young prey…but the air doesn't smell right. he waits and waits…for that perfect moment…but theres too many distractions. the rabbit now wants to learn spanish from the fox and the fox is waiting for the wolf to appear. what a screwed up situation!

but nothing shall distract the wolf this time. nothing can safe the fox..the end is near…the time is now…revenge is sweet..

the wabbit better run too!

Stick out tongue hahahaha I am enjoying!! haha

I love Twilight!! I read all the books!!

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 436 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Opinions are closed.