Viewing 37 reply threads
  • Author
      boo
      Participant

… well you didn’t think you would be leaving that simply did you?? Surprise Right Hug

Well, you all know what this thread is about… and its time she had a thread named after her anyway! Big Smile

================================================================

Rani is the bes, aka Rani Afghani, aka Twin ji, aka Khushi ka Shweetoo, aka Shetaan, aka Miss. Matchmaker, aka Miss. Afghakistani American… (Big Smile dammit we love u so much, u have too many nicknames yaar)

I would just like to start off by saying how truly wonderful it was, knowing you. Although, admittedly, we didn’t start off talking straight away, the more and more I got to know you, the more and more we found our actions and thoughts similar, and the more and more twin-like we were. And then we became twins (note: NOT play twins… haha! Stick out tongue). And the rest, as they say, is history.

Our actions may (and will) seem strange to other people, because you’re right. Even I don’t understand how strangers who have never met each other can really love and care for someone else, like “real” friends (ur as real as anyone else can get, twin ji) do. But we did, and we do. And that still never ceases to amaze me. Maybe its because we ‘bonded’ and got to know each other, that the caring-for-each-other part comes so easily, or maybe its because we are naturally such sweet and caring souls… Big Smile I don’t know how, and to be honest with you, I don’t care how it is we got to become who we are… friends, twins, mere acquaintances that you love and care for, “internet friends”, whatever you want to call it. Because I don’t think I have a name for it anymore. It’s different, and it’s special, and I truly cherish it. Maybe all the more reason I cherish it is because it’s someone like you. Someone who is sweet, funny (I am not going to go over the number of times you’ve cracked me up… “um… I don’t have a number” is no. 1 on my list though… LOL!), and someone I’ve strangely (but beautifully) ‘connected’ with. But anyway (I tend to digress from the main point a lot… Tongue Tied), in the middle of all that was my point: I am so glad I met you. What you said, in your goodbye message (which my brain still refuses to accept… hence I couldn’t reply to it…), really struck me. “Because you will always have a feeling that someone, somewhere is incomplete without you. And I will always be incomplete without both of my twins.” Know that I will never forget you twin ji, (Not even if I have Alzheimer’s Smile) because as you said, you have truly touched my heart too. My worst fear is that a couple of years down the line, you will just become Another Memory of BWL, and that hurts. A lot. Because I don’t want you to be just another memory… I wanted us to carry onnn talking forever… wishful thinking huh? Right Hug But

boo
      Participant

• HEERA:

*Grabs her glass and ‘pings’ to Boo’s glass* I must say what a wonderful..speech that was dear Boo. I couldnt have said it any better..

And even tho I’m not your twin, dear Chhoti Rani, I will still miss you if you dont come on here. I hope that I will be able to talk to you at msn, if we ever log on on the same time Tongue Tied

And if we don’t I wish you all the best in your life, hope your matchmaking actions and your ‘I dont have a fone number’ *crax me up too hahah* dialogues will make your life real fun..

And even though I do not know why you won’t be coming on here, but I guess.. it’s your own decision of course and I cant force you to stay can I? Wink

I just hope that you won’t forget us, won’t forget me, a crajee girl who’s nickname was Heera and who started to really love ya for the cute posts you made and the wonderful innocence you have.. I hope you always stay as optimistic as you were while you were tryin to match Boo with..whoever Wink

And euhm..well I just don’t know what to say..and that doesnt happen that often.. and uhmm..well.. I’m ganna miss ya.. (K) Byebye Chhoti Rani.. I won’t ever forget u Right Hug

boo
      Participant

• KHUSHI:

Rani Rani

Shabdon se is duniya ko bhi bhardoon If I fill the world with words for you

Toh woh kum padenge, They will never be enough

Dosti aisi hai, This friendship is as such,

Jho hum kabhi na bhoolenge Which I will never be able to forget

Log shaayad kahe ke People may say that

Pal do pal ke saath mein For togetherness which is only for moments

Aise dil nahi koi lagaata You shouldn’t get too attached

Lekin jis jasbaat ke saath But the feelings with which

Hum yahaan jiye hai We have lived here

Woh unhe nahi pataa.

boo
      Participant

• ASMAPRINCESS:

*sniff sniff* *raises a toast*

Rani, a song for you:

Ai Phoolon Ki Rani, Bahaaron Ki Malika,
      Tera Muskurana Gazab Hogaya,
      Na Dil Hosh Mein Hein, Na Ham Hosh Mein Hai,
      Nazar Kaa Milana Gazab Ho Gaya..

Tere Hont Kya Hai, Gulaabi Kanwal Hai,
      Yeh Do Patiyan, Pyar Ki Ik Gazal Hai,
      Voh Nazuk Labon Se, Mohobbat Ki Baaten,
      Hami Ko Sunana, Gazab Hogaya,

Kabhi Ghul Ke Milna, Kabhi Khud Jhijhakna,
      Kabhi Raaston Par, Behekna-Machalna,
      Yeh Palkon Ki Chilman, Utakar Girana,
      Girakar Utana, Gazab Ho Gaya,

Going to miss you so much on BWL. Please do come back if not today, then sometime
      down the road. BWL will not be the same without you. I need your enthusiasm,
      your jokes, your cheerfulness, your warmth, your kindness..basically we all need you!

As I said earlier, I wish you all the best in the future. May you find your “lil hubby”
      and perhaps when you come back, you start the “getting married part 2” forumWink

Don’t forget me…whenver you need to talk to someone, this BWL member is always
      there for you.

Lots of wishes, success, happiness & love to you,

Asma xox
      boo
      Participant

• Am Rani:

What???? WHAT???? WHAAAAAAAAAAATTTT??????? SurpriseSurpriseSurprise

I’m not online for only one day, and the first thing I see now is this goodbye post for the member I share names with!! IS RANI LEAVING???? Where does she say that??? WHY DIDN”T YOU MAIL ME, sweety??????? Wait a minute, I’m going to check the whole forum, I want to see it with my own eyes that she is leaving….

boo
      Participant

• Am Rani:

Oh my God! This su.cks so much!! SadSadSad

My dearest Rani Afghani, I will miss you so “hecka” much, sweety! I hope your life IS fine, indeed, and that you just don’t say so to make us less worried. I also hope we can keep mailing, so we will be in touch.

Man, I really don’t like this!! Crying I wish you all the luck in the world, and I want you to know that I will miss your funny, sweet posts. Your post gave me a smile on my face so many times.

I hope you will come back one day, I really do. I consider you as my friend, and I want to thank you for that. I really pray that I will recieve another mail (or at least a PM) from you, so I will you know you are ok.

I don’t know what else to say, I’m completely speachless by your goodbye post. I will miss you so much!!! Hope to talk to you soon. Lot of love and hugs, take good care of yourself, sweety.

xxx Am Rani

(Oh my God, it will su.ck SO much to be the only Rani again… SadSad I want to be Big Rani, with a Chotti Rani next to me…)

boo
      Participant

• Kavita_0026:

Hello Rani and all …. Im raising my hands in toast for you

everyone that wrote those words wrote them with such compassion and warmth and love

Rani we will miss you here but i just want to tell you something, if you cant come on regular basis , come back – post to us – if any time you need us or if you need our help

Sad

boo
      Participant

• Marine:

CryingCryingCrying I can’t say anything CryingCryingCryingCryingCrying Bhabhi come back soon CryingCryingCrying I LOVE U CryingCrying Sad Crying 1 Crying 2

Khushi
      Participant

Hey Boo You restoring the thread? Great Job Boo if you have! Big Smile So sweet of you to do so yaar. @—^—

boo
      Participant

• Kavita_0026:

Guys…Rani..did you leave us already or are you still here Crying

boo
      Participant

• KHUSHI:

OMG Big Smile OMG Big SmileOMG Big Smile!!!!! Big Smile I had a dream that I met Rani! Big Smile Big Smile Oh gosh, I’ll tell you guys about it asap- sowi busy at the moment- promise asap!! Big Smile

boo
      Participant

• Marine:

How can you have a dream about rani its funy we have never meet eachother but for somereason everyone dream about one another hehehehe

boo
      Participant

• Shereena:

*Lifts up glass* guess I’m a lil late..I sowwy. Sucks that you’re leaving though, or lefted already Sad thats a sad. Like the others though, I too really hope you find happiness in ur life, today tomorrow and always. Keep your head up, the sun will shine for you after the rain, don’t ever lose hope. It’s been fun talking to you, ur seriously a great addition to this forum, and it won’t be the same without you. I know I say the word alot and so it probably doesnt have as much meaning as it would, but you are seriously a tope. Smile thanks for being so cool. Hope to catch you on msn sometime, all the best hun. Take care

Boo: That speech was really good, props to you. Touching too, kinda crajee cuz I can relate to alot of what you said. The impact a “stranger” has is amajing, who woulda thought one forum could allow us to be connected to so many different people who could in turn mean so much…

boo
      Participant

• Boo:

thanks reeny. Smile good to know someone else understands what i am on about… Right Hug

khushi… tell us jaldi woman!!

boo
      Participant

• Khushi:

Arre Marine- trust me you can have dreams of people you havent met! LOL. Jus read the following and youll understand!

Boo- yes yes Shehzaadi, heres the account!:

OKi, It was really wierd because we (me n rani) were in a cinema! haha. we were watching some film! I think it was kuch kuch hota hai Tongue Tied Coz i remember the song playin…. Tongue Tied Lolz, its very very foggy wen I recall it! newayz, well apparently in my dream I already knew her. So it wasnt like OMG im meeting you! but I jus knew her Tongue Tied I dont know what she looked like- but as ive sed b4 lol i imagine her as a choti rani! Neway, we were sitting there eating popcorn and rani decides to chuck popcorn at the person ahead of us! so i was RANII wot r u doing, behave! And she kept on laughing, so i was like Rani u do tht again and ur getting a lecture from me.And shes like oki oki sorry diii and then she does it again! I was OMG RANI thats it! I was lecturimg her and the person she was chucking popcorn at was……*gulp* Shah Rukh Khan…. Tongue Tied my face was in SHOCK AND HORROR! And i was liek what are you doing here and he sed, rani sed u guys were gonna be here so i came along! and in my head i was like….this girl will never stop with the matchmaking will she! So i looked at rani (I am still imagining her as Rani mukherjee- a lil version. lol) and she has the biggest grin on her face. All i remember after that was I actually was Tongue Tied and frustrated coz i didnt get to see the film, becuase rani and Shah Rukh were teasing and talking through the whole film! i have no idea why i dreamt what i dreamt. I started to laugh when I remembered the dream in the morn. usuallly i can never remember dreams… this one was just funny Tongue Tied …. ahh, mayb becoz I was on BWL lsat thing b4 i went to bed? Tongue Tied I dunno. haha! lolz.

boo
      Participant

• Kavita_0026:

Hey khushi heheh what a dream!!!!!!! ..wow such a dream!

yeah i know its funny how we can dream each other and not even knowing each other ; one time i dreamed marine and sulabh lol i didnt see their faces but in the dream it was them ; i think i was coming here too much hehehehe and teasing marine about sulabh jaanu hehehe and now it come back in my dream Stick out tongue

Sorry Kavita… this post had to be edited. Smile

boo
      Participant

• Marine:

its funny cause its tru i mean if you watch a movie before you go to sleep you atart to dream of the stars or the movi and if you think about a person you start to dream of them huh BUt Khushi that was a funny dream what my favorite movie to hehehe

boo
      Participant

• Boo:

ahhhhhhh khushi. how ace!! even i imagine rani as a choti rani…. uh which she is on here any ways, haha. with the badi rani. Smile are you sue u didnt imagine a lil cupid dressed as a devil though? Big Smile

and Surprise shameeeeee on them for not letting u watch KKHH in peace… Big Smile

boo
      Participant

• Khushi:

Yesss I know!! I was soo Angry and Tongue Tied. They werent letting me watch with chucking popcorn everywhere! Erugh! Theres a def possibility that it could have been cupid in disguise!

boo
      Participant

• Kavita_0026:

Hehehehehe khushi that was a funny dream hahahhaa maybe raniji was the cupid and match maker of the day

boo
      Participant

• Khushi:

Yes!! And Raniiiii- u still havent replied to this!!! Please do if at all you possibly can!

boo
      Participant

• Kavita_0026:

rani ji! i saw you on another thread why you arenot coming to the thread that was made for you atleast to show that you are here to visit us Sad

boo
      Participant

• The Queen herself… Rani is the bes:

yeah i know! I’m sorry! I don’t mean to keep u guys waiting. sorry. I’ll reply in detail as soon as i can, okay? *biiiigggggg hug for everyone* Smile and thank you boo. Very sweet of u and everyone else as well. Smile

boo
      Participant

• Boo:

no need to thank me rani. i did it because i wanted to, cos i love you and you ARE the best!

boo
      Participant

• Rani is the bes:

awww. boo, that is soo sweet! As soon as i get enuf time, i am going to dedicate all that free time to replying to all of this! I promise. Smile

boo
      Participant

• vchenoah:

Hey Da Bestest…dont forget to exale & daydream once in a while! U r loved! Big Smile

boo
      Participant

• Prietu:

Hey rani!!! once i saw this thread i was in a shock i thought u gone forever, but u not ur back here!!! YAY

boo
      Participant

• Rani is the bes:

Nessa ji! Hi! haha. thanks ji, i will.Wink …i hope. haha. You too! U have been away from here for quite some time. SadRight Hug

Prietu- hey..ur senali, right? right! haha. awww. ur sweet.Smile I will be gone forever soon. At least thats what i keep telling myself, but this place is so addictive! I’ll leave dheere dheere i guess.WinkBig Smile

boo
      Participant

• Marine:

Hey meri Bhabhi agayi i’m so happy that your back bhabhi Spaz Jump For Joy

boo
      Participant

whew! Thread restored! *grumblegrumble* the things us courtiers have to do for the queen… Stick out tongue na ji, KIDDING!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      boo:

• The Queen herself… Rani is the bes:

awww! That was so cute of u ji! lmao! I am no queen! But awww! I can’t stop saying aww!

Oh my Boo, i can’t believe u went to all that trouble just to restore this thread! I am so sorry! But thank you so much for doing so. I really do appreciate it. I promise i will reply. I promise! I would have done it tonight, but i can’t. Sad I want to reply to everyone in the same day, but if i do it with the time i have right now, i’ll only be able to reply to u! lol. I promise i will do it soon…I promise! (Just the way u promised to do ur view about me. Wink so shush it if ur thinking i can’t keep my promises! hehe)

I seriously do appreciate it. I’m sorry u went to all that trouble, i didn’t know you would have to post up everyone’s response, i’m so sorry. But thank you so much! Right HugSmile

serioComic
      Participant

boogedy, are u that faltoo that u have nothing better to do than to restore a thread? capital L for da lady!!

and that L stands for LOSER by the way

boo
      Participant

ha! i knew that capital L meant loser…

no i am NOT faltoo (as you well know…! Stick out tongue)… i just did my “duty”… she wanted that thread restored, and i did it!

RANIIIIIIII:

no thanks yaar… but you’re welcome anyways! Smile Right Hug

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Crud crud crud crud! I hate this! I wrote a long reply to your post Boo, and then my stupid computer just had to freeze! Everything got erased! Crud! I hate this stupid computer!

boo
      Participant

ahhhhh it’s OK hun… no need to reply… Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Surprise of course there is a need! And i will reply! Before the 5th. If i can’t do it before that, then imma have to make time so i get it done soon after the 5th.

lol. I’m really sorry. u must be getting annoyed with my sorries, but sorry! lol. I wont annoy u anymore after i’m done with it. Big Smile

nitzah
      Participant
      serioComic:

boogedy, are u that faltoo that u have nothing better to do than to restore a thread? capital L for da lady!!

and that L stands for LOSER by the way

hey my long lost twin !! i am soo sorry i cant be bothered to add a comment to your post but i promise i’ll do it by the end of this century !! i just been busy creating havoc in other threads and when i get the ‘time’ i’ll do it !!!

i mishhh uuuu !
      boo
      Participant

hey… a little late, but… got there in the end!

Rani joined us on 10th September 2005… and it’s roughly a week past 10th September 2006…

… glad to have known you for a year, hun! Right Hug

mwah…

Viewing 37 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.